About Puppet NetworkIf you can dream it... Puppet Network will create it
Puppet Network is the South Florida’s premier puppet design and producing organization renown for producing international festivals, theatrical productions and, most recently I.P. Development. The team has produced traditional styles of puppet theatre for many of the largest cultural organizations in South Florida including Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Kravis Center, Adriannne Arsht Center, Miami Book Fair, Museum of Art-Fort Lauderdale, Miramar Cultural Center, Miami Theatre Center, Florida Grand Opera and Florida Philharmonic Orchestra. From a 3-inch shadow puppet mouse for New World Symphony to a 18-foot tall marionette for the New River Arts Festival.
- Founding and Production of the Florida Day of the Dead Celebration now in it’s 9th year
- Concept, design & direction of the Fort Lauderdale delegation to a 1st place win of the 2014 All-America City Award
- Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce 2014 Workforce & Education Excellence Award
- Branding & Creative Event Direction of the 3-day centennial celebration for Broward County
- 2016 Winner of Broward County's Arts Education Award
- Viacom TV feature viewed by 32 million viewers in the Americas
- Design projects featuring Rita Moreno, Alex Lacamoire (Composer/Orchestrator of Broadway's "Hamilton"), Bill T. Jones, Jon Secada, and Robert Redford.
- Over $1M in community engagement arts grants and sponsorships from the John S. & James L. Knight Foundation, Henson Family Foundations, Fort Lauderdale CVB, Broward County, Miami Dade County, National Endowment for the Arts and more
Puppet Network's work has been showcased on PBS, MTV Latin America, Travel Channel, Huffington, AP, New York Post, I Heart Radio, TV Aztecas and media outlets throughout North & South America. Over the last year, Puppet Network is developing media based IP content. Puppet Network seeks clients to merge our vision with yours to create entertainment that defines imagination. We provide a complete creative process – from initial concept, design and fabrication through delivery, install, direction and performance.